Fernando

Midnight calls me every moment

I come down to the road

Silence throughout the building

I touch your hair, your lips

You embed millions of grenades

I smell the gunpowder you have preserved for long

Corpses are burning and the smoke envelops me

Few dogs are my scavenger poems

I put the pages one by one into the flame

Corpses set the pages free

I am walking down since the seventies

Have seen decapitated faces

But I will protect you from these paper tigers

You are gripping the banner

The moon becomes a sharp sickle

Silence! Mayakovsky has taken the floor.

I read carefully each assignment of the dead ones

The moon is not happy, stars too

Corpses are burning and the guitar is played amidst tears

The revisionist ones have opened their shops of religion

You have given me the trigger and a knife

I am making the knife sharper in the fire of corpses

I love you, my dear girl  

I will do the job when the fire will be blue

I touch your forehead, your hands

First, we take the squad

Then we take the manifesto

Tonight is the night of revenge

I  am ready with my trigger and the sharp knife

Comrades, this is the time we set fire to the bombs

The paper tigers will never know when is the time of blast

Once I die in your lap, there will be plenty of comrades

To save my motherland.

I am very happy to see you, my beloved

Yours truly, Fernando.    

  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Page of painter Du

In March?

অভিব্যক্তি