And Carol


Crossing light you know I don’t have chance
Neon is laughing – why I forgot to dance
Yet dawn and dusk doesn’t fade
And once, Carol wrote a poem about jade
I close my eyes in passing wave of daylight
The coffin closes too; it’s going to be night
I have drank grief of solitaire bird
And standing on the edge for one word
Crossing light you know I still have chance
With my melancholy stars: haunting fragrance
Darkness you know that what is to be true
You kept weeping and I handcuffed by blue
My tiny light let us go every inch of maps
Where my child was sleeping on my laps
Now the last, the lapses that I cannot feed and fill
The neon has stopped covering and standing still
For further! Dog is dropping probing order
Who counts, who disappear?
I ask you Pythagoras: your triangle much known earlier
To a bright farmer
I call this passage: Stockholm syndrome
Cause ‘ I am neither stick to, nor do I have known.

সন্দীপ চক্রবর্তী
শ্রীরামপুর
২৫-১২-২০১৭
(চিত্র: জর্জেস সুরাট, হর্স কার্ট)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Page of painter Du

In March?

অভিব্যক্তি