Years later


Time, ah time you think all of
Time, you ignorant how you flow
But I broke the lock, thus
And found time, embraced by you
Like eternal sea fathoming in sky
I know I have seen
A small bird inside wet nest
A drop of light from mighty rain
But what a magic is this longing
Forgot to remember the womb?
Womb you let the cloud play
But there was deeper than blue
Who told me that I was alive
The forest was more stoned than the night
You’ll stop by, you'll look
You can not close your eyes
You can not stop coming again...and
Again your knees will be deep earth and
Inside the roots will be evergreen
Fragrance, like a thin mist
Mist let come all alone
Mist, let stay all but the charm
Charm, let all but not stops hearing
From clouds and from melting rain

Comments

Unknown said…
Beautiful poem Sandip. Very inspirational indeed.

Popular posts from this blog

Page of painter Du

In March?

অভিব্যক্তি