Bath in the dark


The moon was beyond the cloud
Breeze on the front
Lamps flared in the darkness, roaming
Like the patrol man at the cross.
Blue was no longer gloomy, but a call of romance
Yellow was not boredom, but attraction
Purple not in vain but amorous,
Even white was so vivid then.
Suddenly I found all the edge of sky orange!
Shadow of the bridge hallucinating two amrs
My songs became a small bamboo basket,
Or a girl on the boat.
My hand pressed in yours became warmer and tender...
Your fragrance devided in dream and reality.
Voice was gradually turning from 40 db to 10 db, finally whisper..

(This poem is written by Carol. I didn't find any better painting to describe my feeling)
Sandip

Comments

P said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
P said…
Romantic, vivid and colourful!

Popular posts from this blog

Page of painter Du

In March?

অভিব্যক্তি