Yesterday


This is not a poem. This is marriage. Marriage with songs, marriage with inspiration, marriage with smell of hair, lips, it’s a marriage and still undefined. We sang together ‘Imagine’…embraced in spring. I love that delusion that bridges over troubled water. Unless that urge, that dream and that longing, what’s the value in a song? And the same way when kisses are transplanted deep inside lips not for the sake of trace, but for the sake of names uncalled for. Love is not a metaphor or feeling of us, we are the metaphor of love. After the song she pulled her ring out and it’s now in my finger. Melt, melt, and melt further…unless you can be dissolved in ether. Your body is singing in chorus with the float. And I’m seeing myself as a priest who never touched the mirror…there’s no print of my finger on the mirror, and yet mirror knows the secret. I saw everything, and I touched the distance, to make it like a string in the arrow…the more tensed the string, the better is imagination in oneness. D.

Comments

P said…
"the same way when kisses are transplanted deep inside lips not for the sake of trace, but for the sake of names uncalled for"

those are beautiful lines..i adore the way you write...blogrolled!

Popular posts from this blog

Page of painter Du

In March?

অভিব্যক্তি