Roots



Freedom and change. What did I see in your eyes? Won’t you want to know how to salvage? Well we started but the way goes beyond the meadow…there was a tree…there was a pond. Yes the water was creating small circles. Same when you cried but ain’t it be something that I need?

I need change. You can love me or hate me. You can be anxious or unmoved. I like it in all the forms to evaporate your body in cosmic clouds. And it will rain, promise.
Some people call it discipline…some call it bohemian. But why do you see only one side of longing? Away I’m wondering out of my time. That’s why I came in your time. And the moon was still trying to camouflage the fragrance of your language. I liked your body.

It’s another light I never knew. Now the two lights cutting them across and traveling away…but don’t be back. Don’t let me cheat you. I’m sure I won’t.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Page of painter Du

In March?

অভিব্যক্তি