There is always an imperfect moment. We know it like fish in troubled water. And the shark is just for it. One who has collected so many marble balls and when you turn your face and try to see it for a fraction of seconds. But where do you want to go…where is your residence? And where is your dream to go homeless? No…I’ve not forced anyone but to feel robbed of after staring and being stuck with the familiarity. Still you know it…

Today is clouded, windy and all of a sudden when we start hopping after a break with the sea. The full moon never leaves? Don’t ever dare to love any other woman. Dare to believe … I will take far; I will scare beyond your courage and comforts. You always make me crazy…why you like that always…tell me the truth, please, I can’t resist truly, my dear friend…

The moon makes me crazy, the sky makes me mad, the stars makes me fly, the breeze makes me bathe, the water makes me laugh, the vacuum makes me smile…is there any way? Or, why should there always be a ribbon…if I’ve lived with many? It’s to their haste and compactness that I lay my attentiveness. What else? There is always a different way a flower finds the ground…shall I tell them not to come? Can I dare say? Soul, I still need, there is no end, and it’s the bed…but tell me, is it really worth forgetting my glances?

Prepared…for I myself don’t know my velocity, my direction. But I know too well with controlled hand I’ll drive, and I’ll do it with irresistible speed. Stop me if you can ….you, who after all, have always claimed that you are best salvaged in my arms. Mirrors melt down. Can there be a greater pleasure? Can there be a greater injustice?

Listen carefully. I can see the smell in your eyes. Close. Open. Now I’m there…I like those waves, I challenge upon them like an eager sailor. A man can live only through his immense joys, invisible freedom and flying windows.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Page of painter Du

In March?

অভিব্যক্তি