From tower


Only the eternal earth, and parallel dove
As I gaze at, the silhouette
And waves upon waves break their strength very near
Tree, you will stop before reaching sky
Still head high in pride
And the shy leaves
Waiting as they turn brown
Set the sky sparks onto them

Only the eternal earth, and parallel dove
As I gaze at, the silhouette
And as I sail, I forget…
Like Constants in unmindful pages
Yellow, dark red in foaming rages
As they dissolve in mystic blue
Leaves leaving the tree
Like a silver dish fading in sky
And tremble as they come down and crash
The fragrance evaporates
Like a free bird, sailing on clouds of tears

Only the eternal decay, and parallel dove
As I gaze at, the wet grass
I love and forget.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Page of painter Du

In March?

অভিব্যক্তি